How to Add Users to Wix
Do you need to allow someone access to your Wix website but don’t want to give them your personal account’s username and password? Here is a full step-by-step guide on how to add users, with variable amounts of permissions, to your Wix website.
- Sign in to your Wix account and select the site you wish to manage
- On the sidebar on the left-hand side of the page, select “Settings”
- Under the General settings, select “Roles & permissions”
- When on the Roles & permissions page, select the blue “Invite People” button in the top right corner.
- Enter the person’s email address that you wish to add and select the role you wish to assign to them. Then simply click “Send Invite” when you are finished.
- If wanting to add multiple users, separate the emails with a comma.
- Users do not need to have a Wix account to be invited. However, during the process of inviting them, they are asked to sign up or sign in.