How to Add Users to GoDaddy
- Firstly you will need to sign in to your GoDaddy account here.
- When on the “Home” page, click on the profile icon to open up a drop-down menu.
- In the drop-down menu, you will select “Account Settings”.
- When in the account settings, select “Delegate Access”
- Under the “People who can access my account” column, click “Invite to Access”
- Add the Name and Email of the person you want to give access to your account. Also, select the Access level you are wanting to grant to them.