How to Add Admin to Google Analytics
Do you need to allow someone Admin access to your Google Analytics but don’t know where to get started? Here is a full step-by-step guide on how to add users, with variable amounts of permissions, to your Google Analytics account.
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account
- When on the homepage of your Google Analytics account, navigate to “Admin” located in the bottom left corner
- In the Admin settings, click on Account Access Management
- Click on the + (plus) sign in the top right corner and select “Add users”
- Type in the email address of the user you are trying to give access to. Make sure the “Administrator” option is selected. Finally, click “Add” in the top right corner to send the invitation.