Setting up Your Domain on Google Domains
3. In the cart, select "add custom email" (if you want domain email)
To share management of your domain:
Once purchased, add the following email as a user: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign in to Google Domains
- Select the name of your domain.
- Open the menu
- Click Registration settings.
- Under Domain Permissions, click Permissions.
- Click Add user and add the email address of the Google account to share the domain with.
- Confirm the added user.